The hardest thing is to start. But once you do, once you take that first step and get off your butt, there’s no turning back. So I will take inspiration from what started over 3 years ago when my life coach suggested I write out a simple step- by- step way to work through a little issue I was struggling with…that exercise is what ultimately lead me to write my book. So whatever it is you want – just start.
- Stop stalling, shilly-shallying, dilly-dallying, schlepping, procrastinating, postponing, prolonging and putting it on the back burner.
- Ask yourself WTF are you waiting for? A fricking sign? Permission? An invitation? Visitation?
- Relinquish perfection – nothing is ever 100% ready.
- Something is better than nothing. Hence the phrase “it’s a start”.
- Slay your fear of failure.
- Engage in the power of momentum – aka Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!
- Replace lethargy with legendary.
- Guts + gumption + get-up-and-go = glory.
- Pull a NIKE and Just Do It!
- Way to go! Reward yourself for doing it! (Chips, red wine, newfound fame).
- Listen to Buddha! “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth”…not going all the way, and not starting.”
Lift the veil! It’s time to celebrate! The ink is almost dry and I am very excited to share some awesome sauce news!
I have written a book! OMGAWD! A real live, hold-it-in-your-hands, turn-the-pages, or watch-it-on-your-screen book! A book that will help get you through your days; make you smile, laugh, think, feel and hopefully present a plethora of possibilities and choices that lead you to an awesome sauce life!
My book is called…”How to Live Like a Chipmunk and Other Tips on Living an Awesome Sauce Life.” Feel free to take a breath! I know – it’s a mouthful, but like I always say – Go BIG or Go Home.
The funny thing is the book itself is a super simple how-to guide for managing all the different things that life throws at you. There are over eighty instructional and enlightening lists for both celebratory and challenging life scenarios; everything from how to handle a bad hair day and broken heart to how to be the best you. Oh and the simply awesome part is each scenario is simplified to eleven steps to follow; my logic being, ten steps are doable, and throw in one more for good luck!
To celebrate this super cool endeavor and to share it with you and the world, I’ve created this space to play in, to share inspiration, giggles, and contemplate all that is possible in this Awesome Sauce Life!
So jump in and join me on this amazing adventure. It’s sure to be full of sparkly magic, kaleidoscopic insight, bold mind boggles and a heck of a lot of saucy shenanigans!
In the words of my favourite storyteller….
“Oh the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won. And the magical things you can do with that ball will make you the winning-est winner of all.” – Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You’ll Go!